Monday, March 15, 2010

In case you didn't know

What up y'all?
I know this will be a shock to you hoards of faithful followers, but I have reciprocated your faithfulness with diligent posting. Therefore, it is long overdue to declare what is already a reality:
This blog is dead!


Now, take heart! My random musings can still be found in cyberspace if you attend to the glorious parksidestories.blogspot.com

Beyond that you'll just have to engage me old-school, and actually talk to me.
Peace and blessings to you all!
A

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hello there aaronthefisher.blogspot.com admin found your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have discovered site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your blog http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer best services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com